I am the unfortunate owner of the biggest sweet tooth ever... I swear I'm eating a bag of candy a day now, and I am helpless to control this addiction. I think a while back my mother went on the South Beach Diet, where you don't eat ANY sugar for 2 weeks I think, or maybe it was a month. Anyways, you can't even eat fruit because that has sugar in it too, but after a while you aren't addicted to sugar anymore.
I don't think I'm ready for all of that but at least I can admit I have a problem, and that's the first step toward recovery right?
Anyways, I'm off to buy some gummy bears.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you might be my candy twin. in a day and a half I've eaten almost an entire bag of candy corn. I eat a giant bag of dark choc m&m's every 3 days and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm probably developing diabetes as I type this, it's becoming out of control.
Haha! Seriously, it's an addiction.
Post a Comment