Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Style Icon: Pat Benatar

When I think of Pat Benatar the title of "Rock & Roll Queen" comes to mind. I know myself and many others have jammed to her hits such as "Heartbreaker," "Hit Me With Your Best Shot," and "Love Is A Battlefield." Besides having four Grammys under her belt, she's a strong and down-to-earth woman.

She epitomized tough and sexy during the early 80's with her own style, combining primary colors, tights, belted dresses, and lots of eyeliner.

I love her outfit in the music video for "You Better Run" featured below:


Badass.

8 comments:

a nicole said...

i love Pat Benatar too, " hit me with your best shot" ahah, her style was the title was rock and roll and i love your slick leggings in that rolling stones picture, you seem more rock and roll than me, but your style seems amazing<3 hope you have a happy new year and hope i talk to you soon!

xox A<3

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i really never noticed her until now,her style is impeccable,she's a rock hard beauty,love every single outfit,and that video IS TRUELY BAD ASS

What is Reality Anyway? said...

shes so chic, with the vinyl pants, love x

Holly said...

Have you seen the "Love is a Battlefield" music video? It's unforgettable.

Aisha said...

I haven't heard all her discography, but the songs you mentioned are reallyreally great, classics may I say.

By the way, here's my new URL(;
http://nerdy-trendy.blogspot.com/

Happy new year (;

yiqin; said...

Happy New Year! :)

crystal said...

cuileann: "Love is a Battlefield" is one of my favorite music videos!! I almost posted that one instead.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Anxious. My second favorite is hit me with your best shot. I also REALLY like LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD! She's amazing!