Describe your personal style.
I either dress according to the mood I'm in OR I try to channel a mix between Dee Snider (of Twisted Sister) and Robert Smith (of The Cure). ;)
What's your signature look?
My wardrobe is comprised mostly of basics so I guess a lot of solid color pieces. I keep it casual for school. It's hard for me to describe my own look, but my friend Juan says I usually wear dark skinny jeans or leggings with a plain shirt and a nice jacket or sweater over it.
What inspires you?
people, music, literature, & nature
Favorite purchase of all time.
I don't have an all time favorite, but probably a light gray fedora-ish hat that I got at Buffalo Exchange.
Biggest splurge?
I can’t splurge I’m a college kid, haha! But if I do splurge it will usually be on funky jewelry, like this Pylones ring I bought for $25 (which is a little pricey for a ring in my opinion). Worth it though!

What's your beauty routine?
After washing my face, I moisturize with Peter Thomas Roth face lotion... the glycolic acid does wonders for the skin! For makeup I use Stila liquid foundation and blush, then eyeshadow and mascara in no particular brand. For the past 6 years I've used Ben Nye eyeliner (which is actually stage makeup but it works well) but lately I've been using Kat Von D liquid liner.
What jewelry do you never take off?
It bothers me to sleep with jewelry on, so I always take it off at night. But in the morning I put on a ring (from my boyfriend) and a friendship bracelet (from my one of my besties, Stan).
What are you wishing for?
success & happiness for everyone
What are your obsessions?
I feel like I have a new obsession everyday but I always love sewing, writing, & BLOGGING! ;)
Hmm... I think I will tag these lovely bloggers to do this, if you want to that is!
Cara Mia
Ella Anarchy
MJ
Niviarsiaq
She's Dressing Up


7 comments:
ooh yay! thanks for the tag! I'll definetely do this for my next post :)
AAHH Dee Snider + Robert Smith = <3333!!!
oh yeah and that ring is AWESOME! Haha I wanna freeze it for some strange reason.
Haha, I know I call it the "ice cube ring"!
Wow, Dee Snyder and Rbert Smith - that is quite the combination. Great Q & A.
I shall certainly be doing this, thankyouuu! Love that ring!!
those rings are awesome, i want one!
i watched sid & nancy a few days ago and though about ya :)
i will totally do the tag thing after a few more posts. thanks!!!
i have obsessions every day too!!!!
xx
D
Post a Comment