totally yey for me :) hihi... oh cool. were do u live ? :Pthat is some nice editorials !
I love the second piccie!
flowers and hair = perfection?:D xxx
these are fantasticxoxorosannawww.littlemissdressup.com
You know, if I could get away with adorning myself as in the photos, I would. Who cares what the norm is, right!Nice blog by the way :)
oh so pretty! i love that song...
I love this editorial, I wish I could have flowers in my hair like that every day. x
i'm definitely wearing a lot of flowers in my hair this spring :)
i love the last picture. so cute.
my screen was open that only the flower arrangement on the first pic was showing...im like thats kind of a random arrangement.oh its in a girls hair!from random to very lovely :)
amazing!!!!
Beautiful especially the last one. I'll definately remember this advice the next time I'm in San Fran.
P.S.: Of course I would like to exchange links :}
So flippin delicate, lol wonder what I would look like with prettiful flowers in my hair.Defo beautiful pictures
these really are quite pleasing
i love that song and i love that editorial.
These are so so so beautiful!
hi sweetyhow's life going?many kissesVerena Stefanie
Beautiful! Love the 2nd image :)xoxoSu
Oh, this is gorgeous
Post a Comment
20 comments:
totally yey for me :) hihi... oh cool. were do u live ? :P
that is some nice editorials !
I love the second piccie!
flowers and hair = perfection?
:D xxx
these are fantastic
xoxo
rosanna
www.littlemissdressup.com
You know, if I could get away with adorning myself as in the photos, I would. Who cares what the norm is, right!
Nice blog by the way :)
oh so pretty! i love that song...
I love this editorial, I wish I could have flowers in my hair like that every day. x
i'm definitely wearing a lot of flowers in my hair this spring :)
i love the last picture. so cute.
my screen was open that only the flower arrangement on the first pic was showing...im like thats kind of a random arrangement.
oh its in a girls hair!
from random to very lovely :)
amazing!!!!
Beautiful especially the last one. I'll definately remember this advice the next time I'm in San Fran.
P.S.: Of course I would like to exchange links :}
So flippin delicate, lol wonder what I would look like with prettiful flowers in my hair.
Defo beautiful pictures
these really are quite pleasing
i love that song and i love that editorial.
These are so so so beautiful!
hi sweety
how's life going?
many kisses
Verena Stefanie
Beautiful! Love the 2nd image :)
xoxo
Su
Oh, this is gorgeous
Post a Comment