Oh my gosh that hair reminds me of when I used to have a hair crimper back in the day. AH!
love the eyes in the first pic!!
I love the makeup...
the makeup is so cool
i loveee the eyes.
Ok, I'm loving this whole look! The crimped hair, awesome eye make-up, fierce earrings, it all looks amazing! Now I want long hair so I can crimp it without it looking like a clown! ;p
this almost makes me want to crimp my hair again!i love the makeup.Http://nakedsundays.blogspot.com
Love Natasha, always fierce! definitely going to follow your blog x
i love the hairstyle and make up too.http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
haha.. kinda makes me wanna crimp my hair
I love the eye make up!
oh... the make up is great!nice post, dear. love your blog! :Dplease visit back mine then, you are invited. ;)<3
i love the hair color of the second girl, that cinnamon brown is so pretty
I wish I was brave, and knew how to pull off heavy black eye liner for parties.. but I end up looking terrible. Hmph!love always !!amy@!
naah... i didnt like it :p hehe
Natasha is Amazing here! Trade links?<3 x
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Oh my gosh that hair reminds me of when I used to have a hair crimper back in the day. AH!
love the eyes in the first pic!!
I love the makeup...
the makeup is so cool
i loveee the eyes.
Ok, I'm loving this whole look! The crimped hair, awesome eye make-up, fierce earrings, it all looks amazing! Now I want long hair so I can crimp it without it looking like a clown! ;p
this almost makes me want to crimp my hair again!i love the makeup.
Http://nakedsundays.blogspot.com
Love Natasha, always fierce! definitely going to follow your blog x
i love the hairstyle and make up too.
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
haha.. kinda makes me wanna crimp my hair
I love the eye make up!
oh... the make up is great!
nice post, dear. love your blog! :D
please visit back mine then, you are invited. ;)
<3
i love the hair color of the second girl, that cinnamon brown is so pretty
I wish I was brave, and knew how to pull off heavy black eye liner for parties.. but I end up looking terrible. Hmph!
love always !!
amy@!
naah... i didnt like it :p hehe
Natasha is Amazing here! Trade links?
<3 x
Post a Comment