Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Style Icon: David Bowie


I first became a David Bowie fan after watching Labyrinth around age four. I could probably go on for days about my favorite Bowie songs and his iconic style, but...


'nuff said. ;)



David Bowie - Rebel Rebel (1974)

22 comments:

Katrina said...

Looking fierce ,:)
xx

www.janetteria.com said...

I love David Bowie! :)

xoxo: Janet

Anonymous said...

living legend!
and iman as well!
lvoe them

Holly said...

Is that a monkey brooch?

crystal said...

Haha, I think so!

L. said...

love that first picture:)

Francheska L said...

Definitely true! i love him!
x

Lesley said...

A legend! Love his music!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Haha David Bowie is indeed a legend.

xoxo,
La C.

Niviarsiaq said...

Oh yay! I love David Bowie! I really love all those amazing rockers from like the 70s and 80s. Those were the years....

Thanks for adding on Bloglovin'! You are the first one! Yay!

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Mr. Stardust rocks my socks. The title of my last blog, "Without You I'm Nothing" is a song he did with the band Placebo. And the Placebo singer has done a really sweet acoustic solo cover of "Five Years" that he performed on this european talk show thing... I mean, really, who DOESN'T love the man?!

alissa said...

his song 'golden years' is one of my very favorites - love love love. and his fashion is pretty badass as well !

Unknown said...

I must say this was my first introduction to the world of David Bowie and and he is pretty cool.

h said...

ohh i really love ur blog ... he has got a awsome sytle!!and love ur last pic hat suits u pefectly!!

Baybay Mama said...

who ever doesn't think david bowie is a style god, needs to go back to school.

Syed said...

Labyrinth was such a fantastic movie, and David Bowie is a style legend!!

Kristal said...

oh I share the same crush...after the movie I would daydream I would run off with him and be his goblin queen....he's to dreamy for words, I was born in the wrong era!

love your blog to...love sid!

x

Jillian Hobbs said...

you can't go wrong w/ bowie ;)

Human Racing said...

Yesss! Bowie's conviction to his style choices has been something I admire.

nikky said...

love the blog.

exchange links?

thanks!

closetremedy.blogspot.com

Susana Rodrigues said...

I Love him: I love his songs, his style... he's so F**** cool!
The first image is now on my desktop lol
xoxo
Su

Glenn said...

David Bowie is amazing. I recently purchased an original pressing of both Aladdin Sane and the Rise and Fall of Ziggy. From both a Fashion and Music standpoint Bowie is God. BTW - I stumbled across you blog at work not knowing that my speakers were turned up all the way - so needless to say your music started to rock out my very quite and uptight office space.