Even though I can't be a rockstar, I can still dress up like one and therefore I want studded platform pumps! Kind of like these bad ass Burberry heels.

But since those are out of my prince range I've been looking at cheaper options like these from Forever 21.
If anyone can recommend any similar ones, please share! :)

But since those are out of my prince range I've been looking at cheaper options like these from Forever 21.
If anyone can recommend any similar ones, please share! :)
23 comments:
i found these awesome knockoffs in bangkok! i cant wait to wear them out
www.littlemissdressup.com
I can usually find some pretty good shoes at Bakers like these-
http://niviarsiaq.blogspot.com/2009/04/dark-magic.html
or Steve Madden has a nice pair-
http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=49037
and here's a couple I found on Topshop-
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=32051&storeId=13052&categoryId=133458&parent_category_rn=133457&productId=1195887&langId=-1
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=32051&storeId=13052&categoryId=133458&parent_category_rn=133457&productId=1179328&langId=-1
and here's a couple other pairs-
http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sexy-Studded-Platform-With-High-Ankle-Straps/GALLANT-S-BLK.html
these are great-
http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sexy-Studded-Closed-Back-Platform-Sandal/RUBBER-S-BLK.html
I also found these perfect ones but I couldn't find them in black so maybe you could do a mini DIY with a sharpie or nail polish?...
http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sexy-High-Heel-Closed-Back-Studded-Platform/MONTCLAIR-SIL.html
good luck! and if you buy the F21 pair be sure to get them quick because the run out of stock like nothing else! I tried to get the A. Wang knock-offs but they ran out before I could order them! :(
-wow! sorry about the super long comment! lol
oops! that was totally the wrong bakers link! I'm ebarassed now! here it is-
http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=535&p=107822
yeah these are amazing!
My friend bought a pair of black leather heels and studded them herself. turned out amazing :D
xx
ooooh some hot semi S&M heels for the summer. I love it! It's got so much attitude :)
I love those burberry's!!! Spring (the store) has some great knock offs of them!
ive been craving those burberry ones for soo long! jeffrey campbell made similar ones too. i still havent gotten them yet :(
I think you should rob a bank and get the Burberry ones haha! The F21s look great too though! =]
Love the Burberry heels! Have you tried Topshop? x
Man i wish I could have the Burberry heels as well! I know aldo has some Balmain look alikes with studs! xx
these are amazing.
oh, burberry!
x
Yes, yes and more yes!! I looove the Burberry heels, and the F21 versions look pretty amazing too. You should totally buy a pair :)
Oh those are fabulous! Try the general Aldo's Shoes, DSW, etc. I'm pretty sure someone has a similar shoe at a cheaper than burberry price =)
They're both cool, but maybe you can make your own pair by adding some studs to your fave heels :)
I know of some studded shoes at Zara! I just received a pair of studded betseyvilles from solestruck.com! You try checking it out? :)
love this shoes !!
yeah, burberry has definitely been stepping up to the plate lately!
cool shoes!
:)
http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3545181
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=109&subCategoryId=205&productId=19400
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=109&subCategoryId=205&productId=17929
http://www.gojane.com/34041-shoes-studded-triple-buckle-platform.html
http://www.gojane.com/31692-shoes-studded-woven-peep-toe-heel.html
http://www.gojane.com/32699-shoes-caged-stud-peep-toe-heel.html
oooh I have some rad ones that I got at Hot Topic last year but they fit me too big! :(
i prefer the first one
hot shoes!!!
joelyne
xxx
www.thesydneygirl.blogspot.com
omgg if only you were from australia! we've got ones that look SOO similar to those burberry ones!
http://juicy-fruity.blogspot.com/2009/04/alternatives.html
hehe hope that was helpful! i'm not sure if they ship overseas :O
Post a Comment