I guess nowadays Lillian Gish wouldn't be considered an "icon" since not a lot of people know about her, but back around the 1920's she was a huge silent film star.



Vintage pictures can be so inspiring, don't you think? I just love the soft, romantic style of her era. Very beautiful.

And she was such a cute old lady too!



Vintage pictures can be so inspiring, don't you think? I just love the soft, romantic style of her era. Very beautiful.

And she was such a cute old lady too!
13 comments:
What a wonderful era.
I really have been dying to get my hair done 1920's style! So glamourous
i've never heard of her, but i love these photos!
What striking photos. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any films of hers to recommend?
love the picture selection
That second photograph is absolutely stunning! And oddly enough, I have actually watched a few movies by DW Griffith with her starring.
Oooh I love looking at vintage photos. She looked beautiful!
lol such a beautiful feeling I had when I saw these pictires until I remembered the history coursework I should be doing on the 1920's.
Lol I guess its thankyou for highlighting it was a beautiful era and that I need to finish writing abot it#_#
Ohmy, I am going to save all these pictures@! They are amazing.
that's my puppy's name :)
These photos are enchanting. Especially the first photo.
Ahh such beautiful photos!
Im kind of scared of the bear she's holding in the last photo though!
Amazing. Even just her name is beautiful
nice inspiration ....!!! nice blog too ;)
have a nice w-e !
boubou
Post a Comment