I didn't watch the MTV awards but of course I saw pictures of the celebs and instantly recognized Kristen Stewart's dress. It's from the Yigal Azrouël Fall 2009 RTW line that I hyped here. ♥
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
she looks pretty hot here. i'm diggin the sneaks with that dress. i think she's trying to rock herself out a bit more before that joan jett role. thanks for your amazing comments babe.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com
i never got into the whole twilight obsession but im currently considering jumping into it because the movies look tempting..! haha
who doesnt worship the Pattinson in our times? tell me who??? :P I love him too!!
I thought her dress was so pretty too! I haven't even jumped on the band wagon yet either, maybe now that it's summer, I can get to reading them.
Amazing dress, I wouldn't have worn it with converse though but hey ho. Oh & check out my blog I've given you an award =)
I kinda wish she wouldn't have worn converse with it but other than that I love it. I don't really like reading cult books for some reason. For instance I've never read Harry Potter and there's no way you're gonna get me to touch Twilight, kinda strange...
I checked out the Nylon playlist you posted and you're so right about it! Some of the songs are a little wierd and others rock. Which ones did you like? My personal favs are "Ghetto Love," "1901," "L.E.S. Artists" (but that doesn't really count because I already heard it) and I love "Public Enemy"
I liiike the dress, not too sure about it with the converse, seems the wrong shape or something. I'm excited for the next film too, I also hopped on the ol' bandwagon v. late, expecting to hate it. x
I love Yigal - but why did she have to wear the converse!! Argggh!
Such pretty dress, and she looks stunning...up to just an inch above her ankles, then she messes the whole outfit up by wearing sneakers. that looks soooo terrible. A nice pair of heels would have rounded off everything soo nicely. But then, that is only my opinion, and being a male, what do I know....
Stunning blog little star.
The people who know says you are known by the company you keep, and I notice pretty big stars in your "company". :-)
Colin.
I think it's cute how she wore it with converse..
thanks for passing by, i'm better now so I suppose I'll by back by next week.
the next movie looks tempting, although I have to say I prefer the book...
it is a great dress but il ike it better on the model for some reason .
i've never seen twilight though ,We Were Damsels
that dress is good.. i like how she paired it with converses
I love the dress not to mention it looks super cute with sneakers. Her makeup is right on point too.
LOVe her dress! and the converse look great with it.. i gotta see new moon!!
I love her dress. I saw the 1st movie and can't hardly wait for this one :)
I didn't read the book but I'll probably buy it :)
I love her!
Post a Comment