Monday, June 15, 2009

I WANT: Funky Pumps

If the Wizard of Oz were set in the 70's, Dorothy should totally wear these babies...
These Dolce & Gabanna sequined platform peep-toe pumps (that's so many p's) are ridiculously retro! The best part is that the sequins are double sided so if you push them down they stay red, or brush them up and you get silver. :)
(awesome photos from Audrey Kitching's blog)
I would have so much fun with these haha!

23 comments:

Darla: Retro Ways said...

Gorgeous I love these shoes! I want a pair!

Damsels said...

those are covered with overall dopeness!
:)

We Were Damsels

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness. Before I even read what you had to write I thought " Wizard of Oz, Dorthy!"

Annie Spandex said...

:o !!! Double-sided sequins are blowing my mind!!!

Liz said...

mad shoes :|

nikky said...

i can only imagine the damage that could be done with these shoes!

haha
:)

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

hahah the question is; could Dorothy handle it? ;)

Anonymous said...

whoa...i want a pair 2...lovely blog...x

Daniella said...

Ahh those are crazy!!! Love them!

E said...

Gosh, these are even more amazing than the Miu Miu sequin pumps!

this wheel's on fire said...

if those were mine i would wear them everyday :)

Anonymous said...

These are so funky. I would love to see the Wizard of Oz re-done in different decades. I wanna see her in the 80s and 90s as well.

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

you HAVE to see UP!! I'd totally invite you to see it with me if we lived anywhere near each other, haha ;)

Awesome shoes. I'm picturing Dorothy in a blue and white gingham romper with white knee highs and these shoes. How cute would that be?

Glenn said...

Very funky indeed - I posted the dresses.

Holly said...

Ha! Hells yeah.

pix said...

i loove these! x

yiqin; said...

They are so bling & pretty!

Daisy said...

These really are quite something!

Anika said...

Ohhh, so would I. These are killer! Love the concept of the double-sided colour. Yummmmm :D

Shame on you for tempting me this way ;)

Anonymous said...

So much fun, I would be constantly moving all the sequins around, what would you wear them with?
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

ak said...

those are insane. love it
xx

Clarity said...

So very cute, they're no place like home. I am tall so would have to avoid these, unless they came in a ballet pump....

Cool music today.

WendyB said...

Those are crazy!