Saturday, June 13, 2009

Smile!

"You never know who's falling in love with your smile."(Google pictures of Bette Davis, Rita Hayworth, & Marilyn Monroe)
I've been watching a lot of the Turner Classic Movie channel this summer.

21 comments:

nikky said...

i love old classic movies! especially when turner movie channel has marathons...

Human Racing said...

Great quote. I love watching TCM.

this wheel's on fire said...

we must've been on the same planet!

love the choices you, well, chose! all such great beauties. i sound like my great grandma haha but they were! gorgeous

Liz said...

i think the third pic monroe looks a bit like blonde megan gale.. :P

Syed said...

That last photograph of Marilyn is absolutely stunning! Haha and I love TCM.

Anika said...

ahhh, the classics.
And how gorgeous are these images....wonderful utterances of the fabulous women :)

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

just lovely! I I like that quote very much...I'm smiling right now :)

Anonymous said...

Loves that statement! :)

pix said...

oh,i luv these. x

Anonymous said...

Ah I love TCM. Great smile pictures. They're so beautiful.

sexy legs and body said...

Just love those old classics!!
Colin.

Rand said...

lovely lovely
x

Damsels said...

wish i had a smile half as lovely as theirs :(
We Were Damsels

Thanks for the lovely comment we really appreciate you stopping by our blog

Anonymous said...

You know who has th bes smile, Scarlett Johansson. Google it!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

E said...

Gorgeous. I love their hairstyles.

Jess said...

That Marilyn Monroe photo is just perfect. I love all the old movies. It's been a while. Maybe I should rent them all & have a girly night in...with the guys. Awesome post!

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

no Judy Garland..? I was watching Harvey Girls on that channel last week and thought it was cute.

Clara Campelo said...

i love her *-*

xx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

Cookie said...

I looooveeeeeeeeeeeee turner classic movies...Rita Hayworth was just absolutely DIVINE...You should see cover girl...thats one of my absolute favorites of hers!

May Kasahara said...

the HAIR ♥

Clarity said...

Is there a better channel? That and History/Docs rock my viewing. Probably because they're all the my sort of Filmmaking.