
Dude. This is so weird. So yesterday I was typing up a post on the "King of Rock," Elvis Presley, and how he was so iconic. And then what do you know? The "King of Pop" dies! Whaat?! And now here's that same overwhelming worldwide reaction to his death. The parallels of these two icons are sooo strange. I told my friend that Neverland will probably be the new Graceland. I could go on and on but if you knew about both of them and their lives, you'll know what I mean.
Anyways, I'll save Elvis for another day. Here's Michael Jackson in all his glittery glory...
Anyways, I'll save Elvis for another day. Here's Michael Jackson in all his glittery glory...

It's amazing to watch him perform. The man had such incredible stage presence. If you get a chance, definitely check out this legendary performance of Billie Jean.
By the way: A while ago my boyfriend was telling me about this Sega video game his brother was playing called Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, where MJ goes through the levels using his dance skills to save children from bad guys by shooting glitter out of his foot, hahaha! A chimp named Bubbles also makes an appearance. You have to see this:So funny! I like the end where he quite literally knocks 'em dead in a dance-off.
P.S. If you live in the U.S., feel free to enter the skincare giveaway below.
22 comments:
God this has been such a terrible week...I've been watching some of these specials and I'm getting so emotional remembering how wonderful he was.
I know I'll remember where I was when I found out just like I do when Kurt Cobain died.
he had the style and the moves, I´m still jealous
fearless!
So sad. No one can moonwalk like him.
no one will ever replace him!
I could watch Michael dance all day and not get bored. It's amazing how much coverage he's getting. Very sad to see him go.
He is wearing SPARKLING SOCKS. Man.
And that video game is too funny. Thanks for sharing them!
yeah, his death sucked big time and the timing was bad. Dude is this a real game lol. Who thought of this? lol
love that video!!
oh god it makes me so sad he is gone
RIP Michael. And love the perfectness of your post. He was my first concert and casette tape. Bless!
Thanks for the lovely comment by the way.
Have a great week
RIP Michael, great post .x.
Haha that game looks absolutely amazing! He will definitely be sorely missed. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend dear.
Great post, you can never have too many glittery jackets! haha!
MJ really was a style icon. No man I know can pull off glittery as well as he could. And on another note, that video game is amazing and super hilarious.
Im still not over it, im in shock ! And i remember this games!
Great post!
I owned that game, but it is lost now.... damn, damn, damn.
Lizabeth xoxo
euphoriaswarmsin.blogspot.com
This week has been crazy! First Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson, and now the guy who does the Oxyclean commercials!!!
But Michael Jackson was such a style icon. I'm totally craving a sequin jacket even more now!
That Sega video was phenomenal!!
That is so sad that we had to lose such an Icon
I absolutely loved his work :'[
You said it, so true, so sad.
I still have my sega and the moonwalker game~!!
Post a Comment