Sunday, July 12, 2009

I WANT: Rainbow Legs

I like these.
A potentially cool DIY project too.
All you'd need is some bleach and a tie-dye kit.
Actually I have no idea. I'm just assuming you would.
(We Love Colors tights)

24 comments:

Damsels said...

LOL i have no idea either
but these look good as is.

do they sell that at any stores or is it online?
oh btw im having a giveaway on myblog , its the second post down on sunday 12... it seems your kind of skirt and i dont think i saw your entry . so maybe check if you'd like

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

These are crazy, would be really cool under a black tank dress.

Robin Bailey said...

Ah, those are incredible.
I love all the bright colors.

I might try bleaching an extra pair of tights I have laying around.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Annabel said...

wooooooooooow

Human Racing said...

I like those tights too the glow brite colors are really cool. I'd probably just but them though because any DIY attempt I would make would probably just fail. haha

www.janetteria.com said...

icredible!

X♥X♥

Vera said...

These are very cool and different!!

yiqin; said...

OMG THEY ARE AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

They're so funky. I'm sure you could pull them off.

abster said...

i would love to have these tights they are hot

Tiana Couture's Addict said...

waouh very very originale!O_O

E said...

That would a genius DIY. And What a great idea to try bleaching tights in general...

Kasey said...

totally am going to try this!

Anonymous said...

so fun!

Mom Fashion World said...

are you planning to DIY leggings?
that would be soo cool!

i love these leggings!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Ash Fox said...

wild! i feel like AA will catch on soon.
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Jane Alisa said...

Love those! .x.

kelse said...

a little assumption never hurt anybody.
tryyyyy it

Arushi Khosla said...

Loving them ;)

Awesome.

XO
A*
http://www.FabBlab.blogspot.com

Dodo said...

My friend want to go tye-dyeing and this is a good idea :)

Anonymous said...

They are amazing, x

Danielle said...

Those are AWESOME!

Annie Spandex said...

Those are soooo great!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Too fun. A DIY?