Saturday, July 4, 2009

Squiggles in the Sky






I love fireworks. :)

Happy Fourth of July, America!

(I'm still on vacation in case you were wondering. Today is also the last day to enter the Advanced Face Firming Activator giveaway. Also for those of you who asked, that was me on top of the rocks in the last post.)

13 comments:

Is This Real Life? said...

Awww such awesome picks!
Happy fourth of july to you!
Oh i've got a great giveaway happening on my blog too incase you wanna check it out!

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

hmmmph....i like yours better!!!! :)
happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! Hope you're having a wonderful day. x

WendyB said...

Great photos.

yiqin; said...

The heart shaped one is SO pretty!

Anika said...

Yay, fireworks!

Happy 4th :)

Damsels said...

great shots ofthe firewoks

sexy legs and body said...

Love fireworks!!

Anonymous said...

WOW that´s so beautiful, I love looking at the sky

Nicci St. Bruce said...

aw great photos! I wished I was American on the 4th so I could celebtrate, kept hearing different bloggers' celebration plans!

Luxi said...

I want to be a firework!

LuvLux
xxx

The Sydney Girl said...

i've seen a lot of photos on blogs with the fireworks but yours are by far the best. love the heart!!!

x

Catherine said...

Ha, happy belated 4th :) I love the photo of the heart! It's so awesome.