me too! he will be missed! x
aww.. that's a good photo of him.
I know...so sad...I just found out...
rip!! so sad:(++++++++++++katrina
so so so sad my heart hurts
he will always be remembered ♥
So sad. But it was expected.
:(
I know! It's so sad :-(
so sad. :(http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
So sad :(
He will be missed indeed. RIP, Patrick.
RIP...I'm watching ghost in his honor!
embarssed to say but i dont know much about his career or the cause of death ... do you mind giving me the info .. other wise im forced to go about feeling a bit ridiculous when people bring this up ..
may he rest in peace, beautiful shot of him!xxmarian
R.I P. Patrick.
so sad :(He was awesome
me too :( i just watched dirty dancing just before.
aw yeah he was the first crush of any babygirl (or boy) born in the 80's.RIP patrickxwww.tittees.blogspot.com
rest in peace<3thank you so much for your kind words on my blog<3peace&love
ripxx
Post a Comment
22 comments:
me too! he will be missed! x
aww.. that's a good photo of him.
I know...so sad...I just found out...
rip!! so sad:(
++++++++++++
katrina
so so so sad my heart hurts
he will always be remembered ♥
So sad. But it was expected.
:(
I know! It's so sad :-(
so sad. :(
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
So sad :(
He will be missed indeed. RIP, Patrick.
RIP...I'm watching ghost in his honor!
embarssed to say but i dont know much about his career or the cause of death ... do you mind giving me the info .. other wise im forced to go about feeling a bit ridiculous when people bring this up ..
may he rest in peace, beautiful shot of him!
xx
marian
R.I P. Patrick.
so sad :(
He was awesome
me too :( i just watched dirty dancing just before.
:(
aw yeah he was the first crush of any babygirl (or boy) born in the 80's.
RIP patrick
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com
rest in peace<3
thank you so much for your kind words on my blog<3
peace&love
rip
xx
Post a Comment