Monday, October 19, 2009

George Clinton would be proud.

My tastes in clothing have evolved since I was a crazy little 6th grader with a fondness for funky stuff. I found one of my old designs from back then:
I think I called this shirt "purple afro man in a dashiki."
(It's ok. You have my permission to LOL.)

happy monday.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I'd find a way to rock that nowadays... carefully and most likely to a costumed event...
love that you were already designing in 6th grade!

The Sydney Girl said...

lol thats so so cute!! love it!
hope you have a great week ahead!
<3

KP said...

very cool xx

nikky said...

hahaha
i love fashion flashbacks!

Rohini said...

That is so adorable! :)

Xx

E said...

UM! I would buy this in a heartbeat! I love George Clinton and the colors of this totally do him justice!

Tari said...

Nice! lol

Nubiasnonsense said...

Cute, Awesome that you've been designing for so long =)

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

You won my giveaway! Email me your info so I can send you the necklace!

delightfully-tacky@hotmail.com