Thanks for the compliments on my tshirt in the last post.
For those that asked, HERE is a cool tutorial.
I've decided that my next shirt slashing project will resemble Katie Gallagher's.
via stylesightings
Also, thank you to ¶ Make Tea ❦ Not War for this! :)
I'm supposed to give 10 facts about myself, but I listed some here not too long ago.
But here's a fact: My first blog post was exactly 1 year ago! Weird!
I've decided that my next shirt slashing project will resemble Katie Gallagher's.
via stylesightingsAlso, thank you to ¶ Make Tea ❦ Not War for this! :)
I'm supposed to give 10 facts about myself, but I listed some here not too long ago.But here's a fact: My first blog post was exactly 1 year ago! Weird!
8 comments:
You did a great job and I love your hat from your previous post.
As will mine :)
oh yes, that's a great one!
Hey you !
News on : dailywomen.blogspot.com
- Betty and Alix the two web-figure of Chanel
- Olivia.A one of two creators of Daily-Women :)
Come on.
See ya, xx
woah how are you gonna do that?
cant wait to see it!!!
http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com
love the shirt. cant wait to see whne you make it
xx
awesome!!!
http://www.nearstyle.blogspot.com
I can't WAIT to see this project. Post pictures ASAP.
Post a Comment