love her outfit, and hair, the last pic is awesome
hah, join the club!I've always wanted to do pictures in a graveyard! kind of morbidly glamourous!
Woah. Fab pics, thanks for sharing :)Enjoy the extended weekend ;)
great photos....
I want those boots loads but I don't have skinny enough legs so would just look rather butch.. sad! Great choice of pictures! :) x
me too!all i want to do is escape school for a while and sleep :)
loove it
great pics, truly outrageous, love ithttp://blair-waldork.blogspot.com
She is Fucken Crazy!djTbilisi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
love her outfit, and hair, the last pic is awesome
hah, join the club!
I've always wanted to do pictures in a graveyard! kind of morbidly glamourous!
Woah. Fab pics, thanks for sharing :)
Enjoy the extended weekend ;)
great photos....
I want those boots loads but I don't have skinny enough legs so would just look rather butch.. sad! Great choice of pictures! :) x
me too!
all i want to do is escape school for a while and sleep
:)
loove it
great pics, truly outrageous, love it
http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com
She is Fucken Crazy!
djTbilisi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment