Wednesday, December 2, 2009

fairytales

I believe in them.

18 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

i adore fairtytales movies/stories.
beautiful photos, syd!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a magical post. I believe in them too thanks to the hubs! Cheesy but true. : )

Niviarsiaq said...

cute post!! I love these pictures. The last one especially! I want to decorate my room like that now :)

Marian said...

my fave post of the day by far. dreamy images. they are a perfect set and yes i believe in them too! what would life be without fairy tales to dream off?
xx
marian

Allegra said...

loooove it!

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

magical...
enter to win my giveaway!

box-of-style

DEA said...

I ADORE YOUR BLOG! it´s SUPER inspireing! Love it love it!
xxx

Grumpy old man said...

Hi Syd, lovely pics, great post!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Colin.

ak said...

so do i..and now i just want to watch romeo and juliet
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Honestly, me too. You have a great blog! Follow me, please? :)

E said...

Aw, I love these old(er) movies! I loved Legend so much!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous photos. R&J is one of my fave films and I think I'm due to watch it again.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Such lovely photos. Dreamy even

kendal croix said...

im diggin the fort in the last photo.
and i love love love walking on a dream. ive been obsessing over this song seriously the past 10 months straight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Entrelanas said...

Im a neww shoot

TAKE A SUN

CHECK MY PICTURE AND MY BLOG

SEEYOU

JUAN MIGUEL ENTRELANAS

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Amazing collection of photos. Love it.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a pleasure to view <3
cute blog