Gorgeous photos! :)XxPS -Don't forget to sign up for the monthly UGG boots giveaway! :)http://www.whoogaboots.co.uk/ukugg.asp?p=freeuggboots&xref=candidcouture101.blogspot.com
love love love!wildfox couture is amazing!B xhttp://fashion-train.blogspot.com
Wildfox has the best campaigns and the coolest clothes.http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
don't you just adore them!
Lovely photos! Specially the 4th one :)Nice blog and music ^^See you!
these are great photos!http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/
I love the hair! can't wait til mine is long enough to lok good crimped :)
Wow this is great. I must check it out
Stylish.
I really like the Craft vibe of this editorial.
oh how i want to be a redhead after looking at those pics. Love your blog... fabulous.-beckyhttp://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com
ahhh i love these photos... wildfox is ahmazing
apsolutely love themhello from popdisorder.blogspot.com
i love wildfox! i'm so happy to see what's her face from top model. she was my favorite, i forget her name.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Gorgeous photos! :)
Xx
PS -Don't forget to sign up for the monthly UGG boots giveaway! :)
http://www.whoogaboots.co.uk/ukugg.asp?p=freeuggboots&xref=candidcouture101.blogspot.com
love love love!
wildfox couture is amazing!
B x
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com
Wildfox has the best campaigns and the coolest clothes.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
don't you just adore them!
Lovely photos! Specially the 4th one :)
Nice blog and music ^^
See you!
these are great photos!
http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/
I love the hair! can't wait til mine is long enough to lok good crimped :)
Wow this is great. I must check it out
Stylish.
I really like the Craft vibe of this editorial.
oh how i want to be a redhead after looking at those pics. Love your blog... fabulous.
-becky
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com
ahhh i love these photos... wildfox is ahmazing
apsolutely love them
hello from popdisorder.blogspot.com
i love wildfox! i'm so happy to see what's her face from top model. she was my favorite, i forget her name.
Post a Comment