Sunday, March 7, 2010

drizzle ☂

Lazy, rainy Sunday.
Doing work, watched the movie Philadelphia starring Tom Hanks, and now waiting to watch the Oscars.

Perfect song for today:
Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

10 comments:

C.Chico said...

i love lazy rainy Sundays every now and then!

Romany said...

I love rain! Makes me feel so cozy...
What did you think of the Oscars? The most enjoyable ceremony in years, I thought. Very happy with the winners (especially Sandra Bullock) - although I was a bit surprised at the sweep the Hurt Locker managed to pull off. I'd heard it was good, but a bit, well...plotless? Haha.
Romany
xx

Sarah said...

love lazy sundays, especially when It's raining and you don't have to go out

Laura said...

I love lazy Sundays! :) too bad it's Monday today, back to school, bleh. These shots are pretty amazing, like them a lot x laura.

Emma Hoareau said...

beautiful photos, love the drops

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

stylestalker said...

i love the rain :) Cute pictures

Niviarsiaq said...

Woah, did you take those pictures? They are so beautiful!!
My song of the day is- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrz-6CSmmM

E said...

Gorgeous photos.

Nata Amores said...

Rainy saturdays (:
perfect for lazy sprawling about, and movies.

www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

such cool pix !