My last blog post is dated March 17.
Today is May 17.
Two months.
...
oops.
(source: i have no idea)
Sometimes life just takes over.
For example: studying, birthdays, studying, classes, moving, more studying, and the ending of a four year relationship... a story that's le love worthy, yet I'll just keep it to myself. Anyways, I hope to be blogging more often. It's therapeutic in a way.
Two months.
...
oops.
(source: i have no idea)Sometimes life just takes over.
For example: studying, birthdays, studying, classes, moving, more studying, and the ending of a four year relationship... a story that's le love worthy, yet I'll just keep it to myself. Anyways, I hope to be blogging more often. It's therapeutic in a way.
1 comment:
ahhhh!
same here. i went 2 months and some change with nothing. but sometimes disappearing is best. a nice break.
welcome back!
Post a Comment