Someone please tell me what sort of voodoo magic ritual needs to be performed at the next full moon in order for me to land a freaking summer job already?!
These photos are amazing. Sorry you don't have a summer job. I have the same problem only my parents think it's best I don't get a job because my college would give me less money. So I have to stay jobless or just work without pay which sucks.
loving the inspiration you've got a great blog, i'll be back for sure! if you've got three seconds and like cute clothes, head to http://sway.com/acree and sign up - it's free and easy, a company launching their collection in the fall and i need 1,000 people to sign up so i can win an ipad! it would mean the world, thanks so much! keep up your wonderful blog.
11 comments:
These photos are amazing. Sorry you don't have a summer job. I have the same problem only my parents think it's best I don't get a job because my college would give me less money. So I have to stay jobless or just work without pay which sucks.
Would love it if you checked out my blog again.
Link: http://victoriasvintagelife.blogspot.com/
great shots and i <3 caribou!
these pics are amazing and inspiring. good luck for everything for you too :)
when you figure out what it takes, let me know! I *hate* the job I'm at and am dying for a new one. ugh
hahaha thats kinda creepy but i would go for the last one, it looks like it would work! anyways thanks for commenting
xcourtney
follow me?
http://thedouchebaguette.blogspot.com/
i understand what yoo mean...all the best is all i can say!!!be positive and yoo will see good result.cheers!!!
lovely images.
loving the inspiration
you've got a great blog, i'll be back for sure!
if you've got three seconds and like cute clothes, head to http://sway.com/acree and sign up - it's free and easy, a company launching their collection in the fall and i need 1,000 people to sign up so i can win an ipad! it would mean the world, thanks so much!
keep up your wonderful blog.
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
My Mom always reads me the Tarot every 6 months. :)
xx
that first shot makes me happy in its amazingness xx
Nice photos, shame about the job.
All the best hunting one down.
Fingers crossed for you.
p.s. a ritual might help regardless? :D
Very well put together ;)
Post a Comment