Last night my roommates and I had a cute little night of Halloween spirit complete with spooky tunes, pumpkin carving, pumpkin beer, and Halloween cookies. Here's my pumpkin. It's a skull if you can't tell. I'm definitely an amateur. :)
AMAZING PUMPKIN! I have been reading your blog all morning, really interesting! I am trying to start an agony-aunt style blog of my own. If you get the time could you help me out by posting a question/problem for me to solve? No worries if not, keep up the great blogging! Uncle Boyle
3 comments:
i havent carved a pumpkin in years!
AMAZING PUMPKIN! I have been reading your blog all morning, really interesting! I am trying to start an agony-aunt style blog of my own. If you get the time could you help me out by posting a question/problem for me to solve? No worries if not, keep up the great blogging!
Uncle Boyle
you did much better than my last attempt over 8 years ago. . i massacred that pumpkin and we had to throw it away.
this looks really good~!
Post a Comment