Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sparkle

We all could use a little sparkle in our lives.

After composing 70 pages of a screenplay on Monday, I decided to give my brain a break and spent yesterday making cupcakes and catching up on mindless shows like 90210 and Gossip Girl (don't judge). Now, I'm scarfing down funfetti cupcakes and wondering what to do until class tonight...

Also, I decided not wear makeup this week (except for lipstick) to give my skin a break. Plus, I always go a little too heavy on the eyeliner. It's a nice change, I think.

Follow ★ Syd Vicious Lives ★

5 comments:

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Loving those glitter lashes.. I want some for myself! Good on you for going make-upless for a week, I'd love to try it.

As for my house, it's on a peninsula so very close (a 5 mins walk to one) to several beaches :)

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

beautiful! thos sparkly eyes are so cool...i dont think id wear them tho lol

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I totally agree! Sparkles help alot.

windowshopz.com

BrennasFashionBeat said...

O M G I lovelovelove all glittery things and that mini vid just made my day...adore!

Check out my fashion blog!

http://brennasbeat.blogspot.com/

xx

Bionica said...

I like this post =)
ah cupcakes!!!!!

-Bionica