Omg, I love the skirt and purse - and they were such a deal!http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
Cool dress for sure, that's what drives me crazy about thrifting. BTW I'm hosting a giveaway: http://www.indcfashion.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway.html
Oh I love that pleated skirt, and for $1! Great find you lucky girl!Maryjane xoxo
wow, love the purse and skirt, for such a price, too! once, i saw this tee i'd been drooling all over the net in the sale and i just bought it, not caring about if it fit me or not.
nice thrifting!
Cute purse!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Omg, I love the skirt and purse - and they were such a deal!
http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
Cool dress for sure, that's what drives me crazy about thrifting.
BTW I'm hosting a giveaway: http://www.indcfashion.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway.html
Oh I love that pleated skirt, and for $1! Great find you lucky girl!
Maryjane xoxo
wow, love the purse and skirt, for such a price, too! once, i saw this tee i'd been drooling all over the net in the sale and i just bought it, not caring about if it fit me or not.
nice thrifting!
Cute purse!
Post a Comment