Left California yesterday. Now I'm watching Rumble Fish and unpacking. This movie is so artfully done and is made even better by the fact that it stars young Mickey Rourke and Matt Dillon. Enjoy the screen captures.Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Rumble Fish
"California's like... a beautiful, wild... beautiful, wild girl on heroin... who's high as a kite, thinking she's on top of the world, not knowing she's dying even if you show her the marks." - The Motorcycle Boy
Left California yesterday. Now I'm watching Rumble Fish and unpacking. This movie is so artfully done and is made even better by the fact that it stars young Mickey Rourke and Matt Dillon. Enjoy the screen captures.
Left California yesterday. Now I'm watching Rumble Fish and unpacking. This movie is so artfully done and is made even better by the fact that it stars young Mickey Rourke and Matt Dillon. Enjoy the screen captures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Lovely. x hivennn. p.s enter my giveaway?
haha yes i'm swooning too!
F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x
Great blog! :)
Now following you.
Visit mine and follow back if ya like!! <3
http://www.modishmoxie.com/
Great post!
what a lovely blog! interesting posts and creative photos! i'm currently loving and enjoying your blog! so glad i stumbled across it(:
-maebell!
www.maebellx3.blogspot.com
I'll have to check out this movie, so jealous you were in cali!
Post a Comment