cant wait to see the finished product! x
thanks for the birthday wishes! F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)
that fabric looks amazing.. I hope you post pictures of the final result.. and btw.. that song from joan jett is just awesome.. I'm totally digging the idea of dancing it to your wedding.. I have a total crush on her..stay cool..
Amazing fabric! I would love to see the dress!
great blog. visit and follow me if you like.www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cant wait to see the finished product! x
thanks for the birthday wishes!
F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)
that fabric looks amazing.. I hope you post pictures of the final result.. and btw.. that song from joan jett is just awesome.. I'm totally digging the idea of dancing it to your wedding.. I have a total crush on her..
stay cool..
Amazing fabric! I would love to see the dress!
great blog. visit and follow me if you like.
www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment