I love the flowers :) beautiful blog!The Flower Girlthebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
gorgeous... the flowers and the skull are perfect! Now following you :)www.lovelywanderlust.com
Kitsch religious candles for the win <3I just got back from a Mexican folk art shop in Camden town today - I totally go for all of that. As well as the more traditional classic stuff. I'm a whore for European cathedrals.
What lovely flowers! Your room looks really cool :Dxxxx
Looks so beautiful! nice touch of flowers. Fashion Rehab
natural lightning is definitely the best;)
Great photos! I love the flowers on the windows!
Thanks for your nice comment and for stopping by my blog!Nice post!!!http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Nice flowers.windowshopz.com
yayy..i love natural light...sunshine...fresh air...love your candle stands.
Loving the skulls..
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love the flowers :) beautiful blog!
The Flower Girl
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
gorgeous... the flowers and the skull are perfect! Now following you :)
www.lovelywanderlust.com
Kitsch religious candles for the win <3
I just got back from a Mexican folk art shop in Camden town today - I totally go for all of that. As well as the more traditional classic stuff. I'm a whore for European cathedrals.
What lovely flowers! Your room looks really cool :D
xxxx
Looks so beautiful! nice touch of flowers.
Fashion Rehab
natural lightning is definitely the best;)
Great photos! I love the flowers on the windows!
Thanks for your nice comment and for stopping by my blog!
Nice post!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Nice flowers.
windowshopz.com
yayy..i love natural light...sunshine...fresh air...love your candle stands.
Loving the skulls..
Post a Comment