I have difficulties with word whimsical too, haha! I do use it for want of a better one, but it's so twee. Damn the word twee as well!
This editorial is awesome. I have a couple of short, rough looking Louise Brooks wigs in ludicrous colours and have been considering some kind of doll-dragged-through-a-hedge outfit post. I think I'm now closer to that reality.
4 comments:
I have difficulties with word whimsical too, haha! I do use it for want of a better one, but it's so twee. Damn the word twee as well!
This editorial is awesome. I have a couple of short, rough looking Louise Brooks wigs in ludicrous colours and have been considering some kind of doll-dragged-through-a-hedge outfit post. I think I'm now closer to that reality.
I like the word whimsical! lovely blog Syd :)
I'll be sure to follow as i am curios to know what comes next! x
These pictures are amazing! I love the way they styled the model. I lover her make up and her hair looks amazing! Her dress is fabulous too! :)
these pictures are just amazing
Post a Comment