Wednesday, July 6, 2011

goblin king ♔

omg you guys, look what I got at the thrift store today. SO happy. ♥

David Bowie = fave person
Labyrinth = fave movie
... which means this is my new fave shirt, naturally.

Follow ★ Syd Vicious Lives ★

10 comments:

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

i wish i was at that thrift store with you i want a tee like that david bowie is the coolest singer around

''lets dance put on ur red shoes and lets dance the BLUES... LETS DANCE to the song there playing on the radio''
So sorry had to sing and write thoses lines its something about his voice in that song!

YER I LOVE IT GREAT FIND.

XOXO

E7

Carina said...

HE used to scare me so much when I was a kid! haha, the part when the goblins were in the girls room at the beginning! Cool tshirt great find :)

Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome!! I hope you squealed with excitement!! Good thrift karma!
~Kristi

Claudia said...

OH. EM. GEEEE. No seriously- I'm jealous, especially of the fact that you found it in a thrift store because that makes it all the more a treasure!

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

:o :o :o

I.. need to sit down.

SO JEALOUS!!1!rgwjbnWOTBNERF

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Love the post, and your blog <3

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
see if you want to follow each other!
:*

Superblondeep said...

this t-shit is insane!!! <3<3<3<3

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

suh-weeeeeet ;)

Pramudita Puspita said...

you have such an nice blog! let's be friend and follow each other! :) mind to follow me? I'll follow u back then :)
and exchange link would be nice :)

Bymos said...

I like your blog, like the vibe on it! nice job!
I'm a starter, take a look at mine:
http://magstrend.blogspot.com/
xoxo
M.