Friday, July 15, 2011

panda ears

This tutorial is from Nikki Lipstick's tumblr, so all credit goes to her. I just decided to share it here because it's super cute.

"current obsession PANDA EARS
  1. Part hair in half, put it into pig tails/pony tails with small tiny rubber bands
  2. Tease hair as big as you can get it and hairspray (a lot)
  3. Smooth the hair back into round balls, and pin inward at the base making cute round ears
you can make them as big or as little as you would like depending on how much you tease! much loves xo

model: airica michelle"


Follow ★ Syd Vicious Lives ★

5 comments:

mari said...

this tutorial is way too rad!
lovelovelove it.

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, I love this tutorial! Great post, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Orchid said...

Namaste!!!

Been MIA with blogging, but your blog has inspired me once again. Am back. Cheers!!!

alien. said...

I love this tutorial <3

xoxo.

roxanne said...

SUPERCUTE.