Ahh I love that deep burgundy lippy in the first pic. I've actually been searching for a color like this for the Fall.. Thank you so much for your kind words about my Nonna.. it was really a comfort to receive your kind thoughts xxx
No, girly. You have it backwards. Live slow, croak old -Lu Szu --- Gimme lemme wanna have my say and then I'll leeeve yoo alone. Indelible-Girly-Whom-We-Love, why strive for the whorizontal leading to thy demise? Why not reach for the Final Prize, the Great Beyond, which is vertical? Meet me in Heaven, miss gorgeous, and we’ll have a tonnafun. Puh-Ray-Zah God bless you. Lookit ‘sexponential’ first and lemme wanna love you Beyond the Clouds, babe. I’m crazy??? Got that right, toots. Crazy about Heaven after this finite existence - better than the other, hot place. And we cannot stay here.
7 comments:
wow! amazing girl, amazing pics!
Ahh I love that deep burgundy lippy in the first pic. I've actually been searching for a color like this for the Fall.. Thank you so much for your kind words about my Nonna.. it was really a comfort to receive your kind thoughts xxx
so killer. the first picture is fantastic.
No, girly. You have it backwards. Live slow, croak old -Lu Szu --- Gimme lemme wanna have my say and then I'll leeeve yoo alone. Indelible-Girly-Whom-We-Love, why strive for the whorizontal leading to thy demise? Why not reach for the Final Prize, the Great Beyond, which is vertical? Meet me in Heaven, miss gorgeous, and we’ll have a tonnafun. Puh-Ray-Zah God bless you. Lookit ‘sexponential’ first and lemme wanna love you Beyond the Clouds, babe. I’m crazy??? Got that right, toots. Crazy about Heaven after this finite existence - better than the other, hot place. And we cannot stay here.
Now all I can think about is Coke from a glass bottle. with a straw.
She is just so so gorgeous, amazing photos =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Great post! Love your blog sweetie!
Following
Jo xx
Post a Comment