Monday, November 17, 2008

Style Icon: Françoise Hardy

I believe Françoise Hardy is the embodiment of Cool.

The beautiful, stylish, and talented French singer has greatly influenced the fashion world, including the Balenciaga Fall 2005 RTW line.

Her classy, chic, and bohemian style helped make her an icon.

10 comments:

Jimena said...

I had never seen her before.
Now I REALLY like her.

Holly said...

Gorgeous. I love her makeup in the first one.

Anonymous said...

im gonna look this young lady up,her style is awesome,i love it,her lips are pretty and her bangs with her leather jackets are paired together so well,google time!

Susana Rodrigues said...

I also think she is really cool!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i totally love her too, good call on this one darling!! the photos you picked are stunning xx

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

she is awesome! great post!

Delmy said...

I love her! the pictures are perfect! Love your blog!

Shes Dressing Up said...

She is so beautiful!

ryder said...

finally someone chooses totaly different style icon. your choice is great. i concider her a ttrue stylish bohem.

j. said...

Ooh! I love Francoise.. she does have effortless style.. :-) and that is one of my fave songs from her..