Classic cool.
i like the boots.very cute
those are really badass boots!
I saw some similar at Target today and they were uubber cute!
it is totally bad ass-- though i would be incredibly tempted to diy and add on some chains to it..
I love the buckles & that it has a heel!
they are a pain in the ass to break in...but very badass i must agree...
you would look awesome in those!!!
Thanks, D! Thanks for the tip Monika! I'll have to check out Target now.And I totally agree Valentine, chains would look cool on them too.
very cool boot. I have harley pair haha
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Classic cool.
i like the boots.very cute
those are really badass boots!
I saw some similar at Target today and they were uubber cute!
it is totally bad ass-- though i would be incredibly tempted to diy and add on some chains to it..
I love the buckles & that it has a heel!
they are a pain in the ass to break in...but very badass i must agree...
you would look awesome in those!!!
Thanks, D!
Thanks for the tip Monika! I'll have to check out Target now.
And I totally agree Valentine, chains would look cool on them too.
very cool boot. I have harley pair haha
Post a Comment