Saturday, November 8, 2008

Artist Caia Koopman

I've been a fan of Caia Koopman for a while and thought I'd share some of her work with you. :)

"Sleepwalking"

"Entomology 5"

"New Pet"

"Lemuridae 2"

Oh, they're all so cute and pretty! I just love all of the nature details. I feel like the paintings have a slightly gothic and magical quality to them.

"Farewell"

P.S. For those who are curious, the song on my page is called "Geto Boys" by Glass Candy.

6 comments:

kirke said...

Wow, amazing pictures!

Aisha said...

Never heard of her, but thanks for showing us such pretty art!

Fashion Is Poison said...

the song is amazing!

Holly said...

Yes, they are an interesting mix of cute-pretty and Gothic.

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures so animated but then again its so artsy,im gonna go look her up,she's awesome

Anya said...

Hi beauty! I want to know the name of the band that plays the song of your blog *.* I really love it!

Thanks!