
So like I said in my last post it's cold here, which is a bummer because I just got around to finishing a tube top I had been sewing (I guess I’ll save it for spring☺). But because of the cold weather, I bought some black over-the-knee socks I had been wanting to get. This way I can wear shorts and dresses while still keeping my legs warm. I used to think they looked too schoolgirl-ish, but now I really dig them. I'm still trying to get inspiration for outfits & shoes to wear them with though...

14 comments:
i love over-the-knee socks, they're super awesome! i definitely want to see your outfit post with your black socks. sweet blog :)
i love them too - they are, unfortunately, impossible to find in peru. believe me - i've searched everywhere for them.
i love them too - they are, unfortunately, impossible to find in peru. believe me - i've searched everywhere for them.
i love the knee socks,every girl should have them,and you would look awesome in them,your pretty too,your blog is awesome btw
one trend im ok to vouche for. i think knee high sox or sooo sexy
i love the knee socks! they are amazing. i have to of them! had them since last year! hot! i rock them wiv minis and coats wen its cold. hahaha!
mwaaha!
I think I'll never get bored of that trend. It's too awesome to become out of style.
♥
I think I'll never get bored of that trend. High knee socks are too awesome to become out of style.
♥
gabby - I'll definitely try to put up some outfit pictures with them!
jimena - Aw, that sucks! I actually had a little trouble finding them here too. The ones I got bought turned out to be tights (lol), so I cut them out and hemmed the top so now they are socks! :)
d - Thank you so much! :D
<3
I have just purchased two new pairs of over the knees, getting ready for the winter. I love them!
Loving your little blog too.
The shimmery ones are amazing!!! I can't seem to pull off knee highs though :(
I love when over the knee socks just peep over the tops of boots, love that look (Will try it next winter - its starting to become summer in Aust.)
i get you...
i mean, i love that kind of socks too. i've already bought two pairs... =S
what can i say? i love it...
Post a Comment