Gorgeous pictures!
Thanx for dropping by sid..love the pics..pretty hairdo :o)Got new posts so do drop by n show some love :o)
Awesome pictures
so vinateg, so supermodel, so cool.
she is gorgeous
GO GLAMOUR,one perosn i would personify that into would be bianca jagger or bette davis
GO GLAMOUR,one personn i would personify that into would be bianca jagger or bette davis
as much as i want her voluminous hair, I SOOO want her eyebrows. the elusive bitch-brow completely fabulous.
gorgeous! everyone needs a little glamor in their lives!:)
D: Definitely Bette Davis, love her! I don't know too much about Bianca Jagger, except that she's pretty, haha.simply.steph: Ahaha, "bitch-brow" made me crack up!
I love these they are such a wounderlful photos!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Gorgeous pictures!
Thanx for dropping by sid..
love the pics..pretty hairdo :o)
Got new posts so do drop by n show some love :o)
Awesome pictures
so vinateg, so supermodel, so cool.
she is gorgeous
GO GLAMOUR,one perosn i would personify that into would be bianca jagger or bette davis
GO GLAMOUR,one personn i would personify that into would be bianca jagger or bette davis
as much as i want her voluminous hair, I SOOO want her eyebrows. the elusive bitch-brow completely fabulous.
gorgeous! everyone needs a little glamor in their lives!
:)
D: Definitely Bette Davis, love her! I don't know too much about Bianca Jagger, except that she's pretty, haha.
simply.steph: Ahaha, "bitch-brow" made me crack up!
I love these they are such a wounderlful photos!
Post a Comment