Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Glamorous (Part 2)




I think color adds a whole other dimension to these glamorous pictures. This photoshoot and the one in the previous post were both done by Cartier to pay homage to their loyal costumer María Félix, who I mentioned in this post.
(photos courtesy of The Watch Quote)

12 comments:

..... said...

oh that's cute !!

Cindiddy said...

cool pics

Anonymous said...

so glamorous

xoxo,
La C.

Anonymous said...

i heart every little little thing,and the big hair is to gorge for words,i love the last picture her bone structure and that crocodile jewelry is magnificent

<3<3

simplysteph said...

I kind of like the black and white better. the feel is just classier or something. but i def am in love with the alligator pieces shes wearing in the last photo

Terence Sambo said...

Beautiful pics syd where di u get them from?

ryder said...

really homage to maria? very intelligent. yes i agree that color makes it all more to stand out.

Vera said...

gorgeous images!

yiqin; said...

I always like how red is sucha classy & chic color to wear!

crystal said...

Terence: I got them from an online magazine called "The Watch Quote".

yiqin: I agree, red is my favorite color.

Charmaine Li said...

beautiful photos!!

Delmy said...

definitely Glamorous