When I heard the learn'd astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts, the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them,
When I sitting heard the learned astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture room,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander'd off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
~ Walt Whitman
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
its an puzzling poem the first couple of run throughs,i like it that way though,its great,and the picture below harmonizes with it so perfectly
good luck with ur sch finals everyone's reading ....
Do drop by my blog again got new interview with a design duo u'll not wanna miss :o)
good luck with your finals!!!!!!=>
Post a Comment