Haha! I love Fantasia (and being done with studying).
Anyways, onto a more exciting note! The stylish sweetheart D, author of men are from mars, gave me this award. :)
"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming'," says its authors. The award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but on the PROXIMITY to one another through this online-world. "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."Thank you so much D! Now to pass this award on. It's hard to pick just eight because I really love a lot of blogs out there, but here are some of my favorite charming bloggers:
- Aisha - Coloured Bleu
- ashleigh - i am ashleigh
- CaraMia - Hippie Couture
- cuileann - the holly and the ivy
- Jillian - nova style
- Maya - Fashion Bananas
- Monika - Monikapolitan
- simply.steph - A Side Order of Style
5 comments:
aww you are too sweet. side note, congrats on being done with finals! toootally relieved to be done with mine.
finals, yay!
your welcome hunn,thanks for the compliments!!! your so awesome
hey, thanks amiga. :)
Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
Post a Comment