you totally made me laugh with your inigo montoya moment there... don't be sad, your bangs are pretty:)
I used to have goldfishes as pets! Fun times. Hahah & YES MY TOES ARE ALWAYS COLD EVEN THOUGH I PERSPIRE! Weird :S
whoaaa that is one BIG goldfishy!!
how cute!
Hate going to the dentist :(
Oh, cute fishy!! I love the hair, by the way
What a cute goldfish! Please tell me he is now yours? Hope your toes are now warm.
The dentist is seriously the worst. I hope you feel better!xo, d-
i'm glad i'm not the only one who instantly perks up with the sight of bloaty goldfish!
Ha. :) So it all evens out.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
you totally made me laugh with your inigo montoya moment there... don't be sad, your bangs are pretty:)
I used to have goldfishes as pets! Fun times. Hahah & YES MY TOES ARE ALWAYS COLD EVEN THOUGH I PERSPIRE! Weird :S
whoaaa that is one BIG goldfishy!!
how cute!
Hate going to the dentist :(
Oh, cute fishy!! I love the hair, by the way
What a cute goldfish! Please tell me he is now yours? Hope your toes are now warm.
The dentist is seriously the worst. I hope you feel better!
xo,
d-
i'm glad i'm not the only one who instantly perks up with the sight of bloaty goldfish!
Ha. :) So it all evens out.
Post a Comment