Monday, January 12, 2009

Docs

I'm glad Doc Martens are in style again.
I bought these knock-offs at Target today.

Oh the possibilities.

13 comments:

Monikapolitan said...

That's so awesome target has them! I wanted some so badly but sadly there is no F21 here just yet so I couldn't get those. I shall hunt for these! Are they comfie?

Anonymous said...

Hot. Love the red ones.

Baybay Mama said...

God bless Target. They don't have one by me but sometimes I drive to the one on the other side of Brooklyn...it's like heaven. I have been watching loads of the movie Singles and Bridget Finda is totally sporting the fadora and doc martins...it is so amazing.

this wheel's on fire said...

gotta love target!

this wheel's on fire said...

thank you!! and yes, gotta love norcal :)

Athena. said...

woo! love them :)
i've been wanting some for yonks!
will go a-searching in my local target ;D
x

Twiggy Mod said...

Hot hot, I love those you've got me thinking of investing! ♥

yiqin; said...

I have been saving up for them too! But everybody keeps saying it is n ot my style. Ah heck.

Appeal to the Eye said...

I'm your follower now baby!

pass by and say hi and if you're interested we can exchange links!

Much Love
Verena Stefanie

http://appealtotheeye.blogspot.com
http://thecoolhunterdiary.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

I LOVE DMs. Love. Love love love ... I could go on .

x

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Doc Martens are some of my favourite shoes EVER. I have a pair in neon pink. A little "out there", but I love them so much. Have you seen the new styles that zip up?? I'm thinking of getting a pair of those next. But nothing beats a classic BLACK doc. Mhmmmmm...

Mel Carrey said...

Nice find!

Katrina said...

i really want these boots! amazing !**