i should be at school tomorrow, but i'm ditching class :)
That video made me laugh so hard! Wow! being a celebrity is hard stuff!Yeah, that whole photshoot was like that. But man- so hot!
I have 2 more vacation weeks! Hope everything ok at school ;)
Have a wonderful day at school today:)xo, d-
have a good day at school :)
wth??? was that video for real? o_O
Its the Chinese New Year soon so I will have two days off next week! But after thta we have school too :(
Es amirable de la astitu ficica que de muestra es un buen sartante bale pa trapesista un saludo.
HAHAHAHAHAH this video is hilarious.is this real?
Thank you all, school is alright so far. TO Ella Anarchy & Song of Style:Haha, I don't think the video is real, but I sure thought it was when I first saw it!
haha wait is this actually REAL?! no haha i dont think so but its still cool. gotta remember this for when all the paparazzi are chasing ME lol
Post a Comment
11 comments:
i should be at school tomorrow, but i'm ditching class :)
That video made me laugh so hard! Wow! being a celebrity is hard stuff!
Yeah, that whole photshoot was like that. But man- so hot!
I have 2 more vacation weeks!
Hope everything ok at school ;)
Have a wonderful day at school today:)
xo,
d-
have a good day at school :)
wth??? was that video for real? o_O
Its the Chinese New Year soon so I will have two days off next week! But after thta we have school too :(
Es amirable de la astitu ficica que de muestra es un buen sartante bale pa trapesista un saludo.
HAHAHAHAHAH this video is hilarious.
is this real?
Thank you all, school is alright so far.
TO Ella Anarchy & Song of Style:
Haha, I don't think the video is real, but I sure thought it was when I first saw it!
haha wait is this actually REAL?! no haha i dont think so but its still cool. gotta remember this for when all the paparazzi are chasing ME lol
Post a Comment