Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I WANT: Moon Boots

Take me back to the 70's when these were actually cool:

Ahaha! Maybe they look a little silly but I still dig them!

But with winter fading fast (it's 75 degrees where I am), maybe next year...

11 comments:

Niviarsiaq said...

These remind me of Napolean Dynamite!
wierd fact- the first time I watched that movie it was in Russian.

Baybay Mama said...

I am so jealous it is warm there! I wish it was 75 degrees here. I love these kind of boots but the MJ ones are a little over the top but you are young, you can get away with them.
xo,
d-

this wheel's on fire said...

Oh if you find a way back to
the 70's take me with you!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I wish it would properly snow where I live so I could wear boots like these

Jane said...

Hey. Just wanted to say - Cute blog! lol
x

yiqin; said...

These boots are totally rad!

J.M. Powell said...

75 degrees?! i'm so jealous...it's FREEZING here.

Aisha said...

I had never seen boots like this until today!

Holly said...

Oer...pretty sweet.

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

i don't know about moon boots, but I used to be hella into spice girls' style platform tennis shoes in the fifth grade. I had like.. at least two pairs.. which is more than any fifth grader should have! ;P

Stacy said...

I don't think I could pull these shoes off. But someone, somewhere can.