Thursday, February 26, 2009

The LGD (Little Green Dress)

L'Wren Scott Fall 2009 RTW

So my two favorite dresses from the collection were both emerald green... I'm now just starting to realize my obsession with this color.

15 comments:

EN VANITÉ said...

i like the left one !

yiqin; said...

Ah I dont have enough green in my wardrobe!

Min Smith said...

It´s a beatiful colour but i´think it goes better to brunettes!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

It is indeed a beautiful color!

xoxo,
La C.

Entrelanas said...

Hi
Im Entrelanas photographer from Spain

I have a new shoot ''POSTPARTY''

http://www.juanmiguelentrelanas.blogspot.com


Thanks

XXX

Charmaine Li said...

I honestly adore emerald green, it's so elegant... I'd love to find myself a LGD!

Niviarsiaq said...

I've been so behind on looking at anything from London. It's horrible! This looks beautiful though. I am in love with emerald. It is such a gorgeous color.
Thanks for your opinion on the shoes. I am going to try and buy one of them next month but I have to see how things work out ($) ;p

Connie Hsiu said...

emerald has ALWAYS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE!

L. said...

i like the first one (left)
:)

Mama Bee Simple said...

1st one is the best :D i also LOVE the color! So classy
great post & blog

Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Baybay Mama said...

Love them!
Do you remember when Julianne Moore wore the emorald green Tom Ford dress to the Oscars?

Bombchell said...

the one on the right s so beautiful!

Lori said...

i love that color

Holly said...

Gorgeous, especially in that fabric.

crystal said...

Dooder City: I looked it up. Julianne Moore looks beautiful in that color!