Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I WANT: Emerald Jewels

I hope everyone noticed how stunning Angelina looked in those Lorraine Schwartz emerald earrings and ring!
(above: Style.com; below: People.com)


Also...
Yes, I got a Bloglovin' account even though I don't completely understand how it all works. Does anyone else have one? Let me know so I can follow your blog! :)

15 comments:

filthy lust said...

they were stunning, such a beautiful green.

we wear things said...

love a vibrant emerald green.. the ring is gorgeous

www.janetteria.com said...

WOW! I adore vibrant emerald green. Gorgeous pieces!

xoxo: Janet

Anonymous said...

Yes, she was stunning but a little bit simple I would say..
I also have a bloglovin account, I just added you ;)
xoxo
L.

M said...

i'm not sure how i feel about the emerald yet

i like the song on your blog, catchy!

btw, thanks for stoping by!!

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks<3

karla deras said...

we're totally on the same wavelength- I've been looking for a pair of emerald chandelier earrings for the longest time! emerald jewels are so elegant.

paanie said...

i saw them and immediately fell in love. i'll take them over diamonds any day.

Niviarsiaq said...

I loved the jewelry she chose! Emerald is such a beautiful color! And it really stands out on her. She always looks so sophisticated and effortless! Gotta love it. =)

Anonymous said...

They are amazing. Though she'd look stunning in anything.

Baybay Mama said...

I just love that Angelina walks down the red carpet with tats on her arms.

Monikapolitan said...

Wow, amazing! How did i miss this! Thanks for posting it up :D

Tereza Š. said...

angelina looks pretty as always and these earings are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the ring!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont understand what bloglovin' is eighter, let me know if i understand it ;-)