I love michael oats!
Ooh these are amazing images!
These are awesome pictures! And i just love that make-up! so dramatic!I've gotten some of my older sisters' clothes from the 80's too. I love getting things passed down!
Those are rad! Sweet colors!
I wore blood red eyeshadow to work today and got complimented on it, hehehehe.
beautiful. I love them!
Wow these are really great pictures.xx
i checked out his site....nice! like the eyeshadow too.:)cm
Amazing
hi! nice blog^^
I DIE!!!the makeup is effing ferociousxxD
michele is so amazing, I would kill for her talent!hehe
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love michael oats!
Ooh these are amazing images!
These are awesome pictures! And i just love that make-up! so dramatic!
I've gotten some of my older sisters' clothes from the 80's too. I love getting things passed down!
Those are rad! Sweet colors!
I wore blood red eyeshadow to work today and got complimented on it, hehehehe.
beautiful. I love them!
Wow these are really great pictures.
xx
i checked out his site....nice! like the eyeshadow too.
:)cm
Amazing
hi! nice blog^^
I DIE!!!
the makeup is effing ferocious
xx
D
michele is so amazing, I would kill for her talent!hehe
Post a Comment