Tuesday, March 10, 2009

D&G Jeweled Jeans

From D&G Fall 2009:

(photos: Style.com)
Obviously Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana stole some poor little girls BeDazzler and went to town on these jeans... but for some reason I kind of like it.

Don't you wish your clothes looked this cool?

Ahaha! :)

23 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Coooool and I have a dark red velvet sandals... Yummy! ;)

xoxo: Janet

Katrina said...

Thats innovative idea :D
xx

Shes Dressing Up said...

Haha, that would be such a great DIY!

Anonymous said...

I actually love them, but I think I would wear them with a little less in the ankle part maybe...

and by the way the add its hilarious!!

xoxo

mandi said...

fucking sweet, those jeans need to be in my closet right now.

Anonymous said...

ha ha, LOVE them :-)

this wheel's on fire said...

i think this proves domenico and stefano can do anything and make us like it!! :)

Niviarsiaq said...

I love thes jeans! It's such a crazy idea! I love the seam above the knee, totally something I would do! lol
Do you happen to know of a good place to buy jewels like those? I've been trying to think of a way I could DIY them!

STEFANIE said...

hahahaha the bedazzler ^-^

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

That would make a fantastic DIY! =]

Bisous,
La C.

Poshhh said...

i guess they're alright..but they really do look like five year olds made them and i bet those ones cost like 485783 million dollars just for the name..xo

Charmaine Li said...

i am in loooooove with it! So SICK!

paanie said...

i have to say i like it too. i think its because of the distressed grey jeans and the fact that the bedazzlements are more muted.

Mom Fashion World said...

thank you soo mucj. mr. freddy's happy to hear it.
i love D&G jewelled jeans plus the distressed style.
btw, i would love to exchange link with you.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Baybay Mama said...

when i was little i wanted a bedazzler so badly but my mom wouldn't take heed! no I can fulfill my wish and wear dolce pants!

Unknown said...

crazy cool jeans!

Unknown said...

These are great!! I think I am inspired to cheat and make my own :)

Jillian Hobbs said...

Okay... I shouldn't like that outfit... but I do? what the heck! crazieness!

amy said...

I wanted this SO much when I was younger.... I still kind of want it... ;)

love always !!

amy@!

Maggie May said...

i have a pair of jeans like this! from years ago. they were ridiculously expensive.

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

oh man...i remember when jeans w/rhinestones were all the rage. and the bedazzler...i'm embarrassed to say that i have 3 of them. haha i've inherited all of them from friends.

Human Racing said...

Cool jeans. I remember the bedazzler informercials would always come on at hte most random times of night. Classy stuff.

maria memi said...

wooowwww those jeans