Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hawt

Found these in my inspiration folder.

Hussein Chalayan, Fall 2009 RTW
(source: style.com)

20 comments:

justbecausefashion said...

love the 1st dress!!!
XXX

yiqin; said...

The boots are rad.

Oh Dear Charlotte said...

the second image- the boots are just like the ones at prada, no?

Jess said...

I love Chalayan so very vert much. I went to his exhibition a few months ago of all the like robotic dresses that disappear into hats & ones made out of lights & tables that turn into skirts & stuff. He one of the most inspirational people I have ever come across. Just amazing. As is this collection, love it. Thanks for the comment & you are not linked & followed =)

STEFANIE said...

I agree with Charlotte, the boots are really Prada!

Zarna said...

love the lipstick!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Bonnie Klyde said...

Ooooh Chalayan is so choice. His clothing makes you think and that is what separates good clothing from wearable art.
-BK

Daniella said...

rad boots. love the collection!

Holly said...

Holy mother, they are so gaunt.

Tiana Couture's Addict said...

LOve love love!!!and this grey! waouh wonderful!!^^
*xo

Frock Around the Clock said...

I love wearing grey - it just instantly looks smart and chic.. The coat is lovely :) x

Liv said...

the structure on these are truly amazing

E said...

The middle one is my favorite!!

kaitlyn said...

woaahh those boots wit the garters are so cool!

Ashleigh said...

first dress ;)

Syed said...

So, so fabulous, I am in love with that first dress!

Yuka said...

i love the structure of these dresses.

kelse said...

how good are those stockings all strapped up like that.. x

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Hussein Chalayan is one of my favourite designers ever. He's an insane mad scientist designer.

LOVE him!

WendyB said...

Love the lipstick.